Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo People. I come in peace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki
Admin
Yuuki

Yo People. I come in peace Empty
PostSubject: Yo People. I come in peace   Yo People. I come in peace EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Yo people. I'm Yuuki. ANNNNNNND..... I'm Phantom of DRF. Hi. C:

Two things: Can I help out as an admin? And can I be the leader of the Aero whatever?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Yo People. I come in peace   Yo People. I come in peace EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Yay! More people! I'm Scourge and Jadespine and etc of DRF! Welcome Phan!
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Yo People. I come in peace   Yo People. I come in peace EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Oh cool! And sure, I'll let you be one just because I'm sure you can help me Very Happy And yes, you can be the leader of the Aeroians.
Back to top Go down
https://dracominadragonsrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo People. I come in peace   Yo People. I come in peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo People. I come in peace
Page 1 of 1