Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk through the Marsh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

Walk through the Marsh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:12 am

Raven rolled her eyes as Kyraith complained about the plants and the mud. "Take a mix. But make sure you select smart fighters. I don't want a bunch of idiots tramping through the swamp and altering danger that we're here." Raven studied her leader carefully. Kyraith didn't often ask Raven for her opinion. "Perhaps we should take one good fighter and a bunch of silent dragons..." Raven murmured.

(Sorry, gotta go to school.)
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

"Yes. And of course, I knew that about the plants. But why are they in our way?" Kyraith responded. "What dragons will we take for the patrol? Let's only take about 5. But should we take the best fighters? Or the silent dragons? A mix? I want to hear your opinion." She questioned, and got up to stretch, her claws once again sinking into the mud. "And now the mud too." Kyraith said, almost growling.
Back to top Go down
https://dracominadragonsrp.rpg-board.net
Aquos

PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:11 pm

"Confidence is a little like medicine, Kyraith, it is useful when needed, but bad in large quantities. After all... some battles can never be won... As for the plants? They're there because it was a suitable place to grow. They provide food for our prey. They are here because it provides shelter for both prey and dragoons. They are also here because they hide the sun. I might as well accompany you, I often go there to relax, so, I probably, well know the best places to look." Raven walked elegantly through the swamp in an unhurried way. It was surprising something her size was not smashing into tree-trunks constantly. "I doubt we'll need more than a small party to take on any creatures, assuming there aren't many. Otherwise we would have seen others." "So... what do you think of the other leaders?" She asked, as if the topic wasn't the least bit intresting but there might be something new to learn. "I think the Ignian is too hot-headed, don't you?"

EDIT-Pretend this is Raven.
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:53 pm

When Raven appeared, Kyraith jumped only a bit, then sunk her claws into the soft dirt. She sighed, trying to contain her anger. "I guess you are right. But we are the Umbrians, fearless dragons of the darkness. We shouldn't be afraid of the swamp monsters, I'm sure our army can handle them. And the plants, why are they even here then?" She snapped a branch of a tree."I'll organize a patrol to check it out. Would you like to come with me on this mission?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenshadow

Ravenshadow

PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:33 pm

"Perhaps," said Raven, emerging from the shade below a tree, "we do not wish to take the risk. I do not lie when I say I have seen the markings of many a strange beast. Being afraid and being a coward are not the same thing. A coward is afraid of any risk, no matter how small and hides behind others, we are worried of a larger risk, as ludicrous as it seems to you, there may very well be an air of truth in the rumors. But perhaps it may be possible to... reassure them. All we would need to do is to explore the isthmus, and see what we find. Not all that difficult, and if we DO find something, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Most dragons hated it when she popped out of nowhere. They also hated it when she guessed what was troubling them. She didn't mind, though. She spent so little time in the company of others that, to her, it didn't matter. "As for the plants... you can hardly expect them to do anything helpful now can you?" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Kyraith was having a hard time not stressing after a meeting with the other royals. The meeting was about trying to expand to the lower isthmus below the Umbrian territory. Most had thought it was a bad idea. {I can't believe they think there are really swamp monsters down there. I mean, aren't they brave at all?} She thought, sighing. "Cowards. Why did I choose them?" Raith muttered out loud, growling. She scared a few birds, then shot an acid beam at one of them. She watched it fall down, and then ate it. vine got tangled on her foot, and she tore it to pieces. "Why does every turn against me? Even the plants are saying no!" Kyraith swiped at a vine again. Kicking the wet ground, she sat down in a puddle of dark water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk through the Marsh   Walk through the Marsh Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk through the Marsh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dracomina Dragons RP :: Roleplaying :: Tribe Roleplays :: Umbrian Swamp-
Jump to: