Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Hello guests! Welcome to Dracomina Dragons RP! We're a fun-loving rpg site about dragons, we'd love to have you here. Currently, we're rather new, and are DEFINITELY looking for new members, so don't hesitate to join!
Dracomina Dragons RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracomina Dragons RP is a forum about roleplaying, battling, and chatting. It's a great area for dragon lovers, and roleplayers!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balerion the Fire King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balerion

Balerion

Balerion the Fire King Empty
PostSubject: Balerion the Fire King   Balerion the Fire King EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm

May be the leader of the Fire tribe? I just wanted to know before creating my character.
Back to top Go down
Kyraith
Admin
Kyraith

PostSubject: Re: Balerion the Fire King   Balerion the Fire King EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:54 pm

Of course! It's open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dracominadragonsrp.rpg-board.net
Balerion

Balerion

PostSubject: Re: Balerion the Fire King   Balerion the Fire King EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Thank you I will make my application on another topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balerion the Fire King   Balerion the Fire King Empty

Back to top Go down

Balerion the Fire King
Page 1 of 1